Undisputed Leader In Time Definitive Temperature Controlled Network
Swastik Roadlines Private Limited is now ColdEX Limited
ColdEX Limited was originally incorporated under the provision of the Companies Act, 1956 as Swastik Roadlines Private Limited. Pursuant to a special resolution passed by the shareholders, the name of Swastik Roadlines Private Limited was changed to ColdEX Limited. However, the company will continue to operate in its current structure, and contacts and services will remain unchanged.
ColdEX has always believed in nurturing long-standing relationships with its customers. Within the food service market segment, we provide supply chain, distribution, logistics, warehousing solutions to major global restaurant chains (QSR segment), depending on their specific needs and budget. We believe that our execution capabilities and service quality standards have resulted in a sustainable and strong relationships with our key and reputable clients.
ColdEX considers its temperature-controlled logistics services to be “mission critical” real estate for its customers from “farm to fork” and an integral component of its supply chain. The cold chain is vital for maintaining the quality of food producers’, distributors’, retailers’ and e-tailers’ temperature-sensitive products, protecting brand reputation and ensuring consumer safety and satisfaction. Our customers depend upon the high-quality, integration and scale of our supply chain and distribution network to ensure the integrity and efficient distribution of their products.
From the time of pick up to end delivery, you can rely on ColdEX to keep your products safe and secure. Further, with a fleet of 800+ reefer trucks capable of handling all temperature ranges, and managing every link in the supply chain—from storage to distribution —we maintain the food integrity of your products from the point of origin to the consumption point.
From the time of pick up to end delivery, you can rely on ColdEX to keep your products safe and secure. Further, with a fleet of 850+ reefer trucks capable of handling all temperature ranges, and managing every link in the supply chain—from storage to distribution —we maintain the food integrity of your products from the point of origin to the consumption point.
- April, 1999 - Takeover of Swastik Roadways by our Company
- 2005 - Commencement of Cold Chain Transportation Long Haul
- December, 2010 - Investment by Feedbridge Equity Holdings Limited
- April 2013 - Commencement of warehousing business under ColdEX Logistics Private Limited, one of the subsidiaries of our companies
- February, 2014 - Commencement of cold chain transport operations and integrated distribution
- March, 2016 - Investment by SABR India Investment Pvt Ltd.
- Today - ColdEX Limited serving in 210+ cities with 7000+ drops per day and 346+ permanent employees.
We are the national distribution partner for one of the large QSR clients managing all aspects of their supply chain including transportation, warehousing, vendor management, procurement, and inventory management. We use advanced equipment handling and racking systems, software systems such as warehouse management systems, enterprise resource planning (ERP), and a real time data logging system that enables us to monitor temperature compliance in products in our temperature-controlled warehouses and in a majority of our reefer fleets.
Our client-base of over 40 clients across various industry verticals has enabled us to cross-leverage the know-how and best practices that we have acquired from our experience with a set of clients across a wider spectrum of clients.
- Pan-India integrated temperature-controlled logistics services
- 19+ years of experience in logistics industry
- One-stop shop for procurement, demand planning, inbound, inventory management, warehousing and distribution.
- Ability to handle all products in the range of +25°C to -18°C with 100% temperature compliance
- A total workforce of 346 permanent employees along with contract personnel as well as hire part-time employees and temporary staff to meet our seasonal or specific project needs
- “Asset-light” warehousing model
- Integrated, end-to-end “Mission Critical” supply chain and distribution services
- Presence across diverse industry verticals with long-standing client relationships
We live & work in a new world.
One where everything is interconnected and automated. Break any operational silos and land into a world of ease and automation where your supply chain needs will be smartly handled by our experts.Talk to our Experts