Burger King made first time entry in India. So, it...
Because action speaks louder than words
Burger King made first time entry in India. So, it needed an integrated supply chain management solution which can manage their bulk orders. Further, multiple locations was adding the complexity and there were over 75 suppliers in various locations to do inbound. The client was looking for a solution which can rapidly scale up to adjust the dynamic market.
- Selected as a sole distribution partner pan-India after scrutinizing 6 logistics companies
- Created national distribution blueprint in 2 months
- ColdEX’s reefer trucks doubled up as extra storage at restaurant locations on launch day to meet a large demand
- The proposed solution helped to increase sales capacity 5 times
- Enabled the client to start with comparable SCM cost with respect to their competitors of many years of India presence.
They were dealing with 50+ vendors, transporters, warehouses and 4PLs...
They were dealing with 50+ vendors, transporters, warehouses and 4PLs which was leading to mismanagement of supply chain operations and excessive cost. The client was actively looking for One National/ Regional Distributor.
- Created important warehousing and people assets and imparted rigorous training.
- Managed pickups from 80+ vendors and delivered to over 100 stores in 7 states on the starting day.
- The client now exclusively uses ColdEX which gave them a cost reduction of SCM cost by over 20%.
- There is also a drastic improvement in fill rates.
The company did not want to own any supply chain...
The company did not want to own any supply chain infrastructure and reach more than 60 cities. The test launch was only 50 tons a month.
- ColdEX’s infrastructure of warehouses and trucks were used to deliver a per kg pricing for a customer
- Incorporated all the supply chain efficiencies and making it an asset-light, variable cost model for Kraft Heinz.
- The company now successfully delivers in over 40 cities without Heinz having to own any Cold Chain infrastructure.
The client was facing some quality issue in a few...
The client was facing some quality issue in a few of its confectionery products caused by transporting in ambient temperature.
- Altered the reefers to increase carrying capacity to deliver at the cooler temperature
- At the same price of competition, ColdEX carried 1.6x more cargo
- Effective saving on freight cost was more than 40%
- The brand converted to cold chain from ambient distribution without any increase in SCM costs